Married At First Sight star Gemma Rose Barnes has announced that she is pregnant and expecting a baby in March 2024 with her partner Jordan Bishop.
The sweet video was a montage of her pregnancy journey so far where the star showed off her growing baby bump and announced that she was expecting a baby boy. She captioned the video: "The newest addition coming MARCH 2024".
In another post, Gemma shared a photo of the sonogram, along with the caption: "Absolutely over the moon to share this beautiful adventure with such a supportive and kind partner who makes me cry happy tears daily, talking to baby and being so present. I am so blessed to have you and our family @jordanbish11."
Please check back regularly for the latest on this developing story as it is updated in real time here.
From inside celeb homes to weddings, fashion and beauty, get the latest on the stories that matter to you by following OK! every time you see our name.
- Follow OK! on Instagram – CLICK HERE
- Join our 2m followers on Facebook – CLICK HERE
- View exclusive inside homes, weddings and BTS photoshoots on YouTube – CLICK HERE
- Follow OK! on TikTok – CLICK HERE
- Download our free OK! app to get priority access to our content – celebrities at home, star-studded weddings, BTS photoshoots, fashion and breaking celebrity news – CLICK HERE for Apple and CLICK HERE for Android
Source: Read Full Article