Seven Die in Russia After Drinking Hand Sanitizer

It’s not exactly following President Trump‘s musings about drinking bleach, but it’s in the ballpark … 7 people are dead after drinking hand sanitizer … because they ran out of booze.

It happened in Russia, where 9 people were apparently partying, and when the alcohol ran dry, they pulled out an antidote for coronavirus. But, these folks weren’t interested in cleaning their hands … they wanted a swig or 2.

The victims ranged in age from 28 to 69. Two more victims are in the ICU, in a coma.

The Russian government warned its citizens not to drink the sanitizer, which is manufactured inside the country.

A criminal investigation has been launched, although it’s unclear what crime may have been committed, unless extreme stupidity is a crime in Russia.

Source: Read Full Article