CALLING all beauty fans, Cult Beauty is giving shoppers 20 per cent off Drunk Elephant.
You'll have to be quick though, as the deals will only last until midnight tonight.
Ahead of Christmas it's a great time to stock up on the cult beauty brand for less.
- Save 20 per cent on Drunk Elephant – buy here
The discount is only available at Cult Beauty, and it'll be applied automatically at the checkout.
It's available now for a limited time, so shoppers only have until the 14 December to snap it up.
It can't be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion, but make sure you shop fast, or you'll miss it; you can check all terms and conditions here.
One of the biggest beauty heroes of 2020, Drunk Elephant was founded by Tiffany Masterson who wanted to formulate products without any ‘fillers’, and instead this powerful collection is powered by biocompatible actives; a mix of synthetic and plant-derived extracts.
A cult classic, you won't find any of the‘Suspicious 6’ – drying alcohols, silicones, SLS, chemical screens, essential oils or fragrances/dyes – so you can ‘reset’ your complexion and help both your skin and your hair look better than ever before.
But what should you buy? Here are our top picks from Drunk Elephant at Cult Beauty.
All discounts will be applied at checkout, but be quick you've only got until 23:59pm today.
- Protini Polypeptide Cream, £45.60, WAS £57 – buy here
- C-Firma Day Serum, £53.60, WAS £67 – buy here
- The Littles 4.0, £60.80, WAS £76 – buy here
- C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream, £43.20,WAS £54 – buy here
- Lala Retro Whipped Cream, £40, WAS £50 – buy here
- T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum, £60.80, WAS £76 – buy here
- B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Serum, £32, WAS £40 – buy here
On the hunt for a Beauty Advent Calendar? Here are the best buys.
Looking for a new hair tool? GHD new Rise hot brush tool will give you twice the volume.
Mascara fans will love Charlotte Tilbury's Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes and it looks amazing.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article