TAURUS is the second astrological sign of the zodiac – and the first earth sign.
Those born from April 20 tend to be peaceful and sensual, so pick your partner carefully for a harmonious relationship.
What are the Taurus horoscope dates?
Taurus begins its cycle in the middle of spring, so if you're born between April 21 and May 21, then you're a Taurean.
The dates for the rest of the signs are:
- Gemini: May 22 – June 21
- Cancer: June 22 – July 22
- Leo: July 23 – August 23
- Virgo: August 24 – September 22
- Libra: September 23 – October 23
- Scorpio: October 24 – November 22
- Sagittarius: November 23 – December 21
- Capricorn: December 22 – January 20
- Aquarius: January 21 – February 18
- Pisces: February 19 – March 20
- Aries: March 21 – April 20
Taurus star sign traits and personality
Taurus is ruled by Venus, which is the planet of beauty and love, making them romantic and supportive.
They are patient and usually content, and as they are an earth sign, they love the outdoors too, enjoying walks and bike rides.
Being a bull, they can be one of two paces – slow and steady, or ready to charge.
What signs are compatible with Taurus?
Taureans match best with other earth signs, or water signs – they enjoy the finer things in life, but need to be paired with those with a similar energy.
- Cancer – they are both sensitive, enjoy security, and will stand by each other when things get tough
- Capricorn – they also share a need for security, and Capricorns are romantic and interested in long-term relationships
- Pisces – they both love art and music, and Pisces have a great imagination to add some excitement to the relationship
- Aquarius – Aquarians can be too care-free, making a long-term relationship with a security loving Taurus tough
- Gemini – these can be energetic to the point of hyper, which can clash with the steady pace of a Taurus
- Sagittarius – while Taurus enjoy a comfortable life, Sagittarians need constant change and variety, causing issues in a relationship.
What is the Taurus zodiac symbol?
Taurus is represented by the bull.
Like their celestial spirit animal, Taureans enjoy relaxing in serene environments, surrounded by soft sounds, soothing aromas, and succulent flavors.
Taurus is ruled by Venus, the enchanting planet that governs love,beauty and money.
Stubbornness, persistence and hard work are the main Taurus traits.
The Taurus symbol of the Bull expresses the security and habits of this zodiac sign’s slow and steady perseverance.
Taurus colour, day and lucky numbers
The colours of the Taurus zodiac are blue, green and pink.
Lucky numbers are 2, 4, 6, 11, 20, 29, 37, 47 and 56.
And the days of the Taurus zodiac are Friday and Monday.
Which celebrities are Taurus?
- George Clooney
- David Beckham
- Megan Fox
- Dwayne Johnson
- Tina Fey
- Channing Tatum
- Gigi Hadid
- Robert Pattinson
- Lily Allen
Where does the Zodiac come from?
The Zodiac is the term used to describe the circle of 12 divisions of celestial longitude that are centred upon the path of the sun.
The 12 divisions share the names we know as our star signs.
The term zodiac derives from Latin zōdiacus – meaning "circle of animals".
Throughout history, the zodiac has been used to predict or echo characteristics of personality.
When is International Astrology Day?
Astrologers around the world celebrate their love of the stars on March 20 which is considered the start of the astrological year.
Former president of the International Society of Astrological Research Gisele Terry told Astrology Hub:
“Astrology is truly a global language.
“We are all under the same sky. Sharing both our common and diverse perspectives on how we relate to the stars is the gift of International Astrology Day.”
Source: Read Full Article