NEED to upgrade your trusty microwave? The Black Friday sales are here to assist. Microwaves are a kitchen essential, useful for reheating, defrosting and newer models can even crisp up or steam food.
Prices vary from under £50 for a budget option to well over £500 for a state of the art microwave oven – so finding a great deal can save you lots of cash. Read on for the best live microwave deals to shop today.
*We may earn revenue if you click the links below and buy the products but we never let this affect our recommendations. Remember to shop around on Black Friday to make sure you're getting the best price.
- Shop microwaves at Amazon – buy here
- Shop microwaves at John Lewis – buy here
- Shop microwaves at AO – buy here
Best live Black Friday microwave deals
You don't have to wait until Black Friday itself: retailers are already unveiling some great bargains for shoppers.
Here's some of the top deals you can take advantage of right now.
- Russell Hobbs RHM2076B Solo Microwave – Black, £79.99 (save £15), from Currys – buy here
- Russell Hobbs RHM1731 Inspire 17L Microwave Oven – White, £62.97 (save £11), from Appliances Direct – buy here
- Russell Hobbs RHMD714G Scandi Grey Digital Microwave, £73 (save £21.99), from Very – buy here
- SamsungEasy View™ MC28M6055CK/EU 28-Litre Combination Microwave Oven with HotBlast™ Technology, £164.99 (save £85), from Very – buy here
- Samsung MC28A5135CK/EU Microwave, £179 (save £60.99), from Very – buy here
- Samsung MC28H5013AK/EU 28-Litre Combination Microwave – Black, £139.99 (save £60) from Very – buy here
- Panasonic NN-SD27HSBPQ Microwave, Stainless Steel, £129.99 (save £20) from John Lewis – buy here
Amazon live Black Friday microwave deals
- Sharp YC-MS51U-S 900W Solo Digital Microwave Oven with 25L Capacity – Silver, £83.99 (save £40) – buy here
- Sharp YC-MG01U-S 800W Microwave with 20 L Capacity, £62.99 (save £12) – buy here
Sharp YC-MG81U-S 900W Digital Touch Control Microwave with 28 L Capacity – Silver, £101.49 (save £28.58) – buy here
Russell Hobbs RHM2079A 20L White Digital Solo Microwave, £69.97 (save £20.02) – buy now
Swan SM22036GRYN Nordic Digital Microwave, Wood Effect Handle 20L – Slate Grey, £105.70 (save £14.20) – buy here
AO live Black Friday microwave deals
Sharp RBS232TM 23 Litre Microwave – Mirror Glass / Grey, £79 (save £40) – buy here
Hotpoint CHEFPLUS MWH27321B 25 Litre Microwave With Grill – Black, £133 (save £36) – buy here
Candy Divo W20CMB-UK 20 Litre Microwave – Matte Black, £79 (save £20) – buy here
Sharp R20DKM 20 Litre Microwave – Dark Silver, £55 (save £10) – buy here
Sage The Compact Wave™ Soft Close SMO650SIL4GEU1 25 Litre Solo microwave – Silver, £179 (save £20) – buy here
More Black Friday Appliance Deals
- Fridge freezer Black Friday deals
- Black Friday washing machine deals
- Coffee machine Black Friday deals
- Air Fryer Black Friday deals
- Dishwasher Black Friday deals
- Microwaves Black Friday deals
- Vacuum cleaners Black Friday deals
- Dehumidifier Black Friday deals
- Black Friday Kitchenaid deals
- Kettle Black Friday deals
- Blender Black Friday deals
What Black Friday 2021 microwave deals should I look out for?
Consumers will generally be able to find a range of deals on microwaves in the Black Friday sale. Depending on your budget you might opt for Samsung's hi-tech 'smart' microwave ovens or want to pick up a stylish Swan budget option, in any case start your research ahead of November. You can also give our best microwaves to buy in 2021 guide a read to help you decide on the best option for you. Where possible start to bookmark key models you like and track the pricing at key retailers, that way you'll be able to really tell whether the savings come Black Friday are really worth it. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will also give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
What retailers offer Black Friday microwave deals?
Last year a huge variety of retailers offered price cuts on microwaves and other popular home appliances. It's worth having a good hunt around the web in the weeks leading up to Black Friday to find the best deals as many retailers start discounting goods a couple of weeks ahead of time. We'll be updating this page with all the great offers we see, but here is a list of a few stores worth keeping an eye on for deals during November:
- Appliances Direct
- John Lewis
If you're looking for extra savings during the Black Friday sale, you might also want to check out Sun Vouchers. On the Sun Vouchers website you'll find all the latest discount code and voucher offers for hundreds of high street and online retailers.
When is Black Friday 2021?
Black Friday always falls on the Friday following the American celebration of Thanksgiving, which takes place on the fourth Thursday in November. This year the big day falls on November 26. You can get ahead of the rush by researching deals and sales from brands you love ahead of time. Many shops now start offering early deals from the start of November, and continue the discounts right through to Cyber Monday.
When is Cyber Monday 2021?
Cyber Monday falls on November 29 and offers online only savings for shoppers. Deals typically last from Black Friday through the weekend, ending at midnight on Cyber Monday. It's worth checking offers on the final day of reductions as some retailers choose to launch new and exclusive offers to entice bargain-hunters after the weekend.
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
- Selfridges Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- Currys Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Argos Black Friday deals
- Very Black Friday deals
Best Black Friday microwave deals last year?
There's a big range of retailers participating in Black Friday that happen to stock microwaves from brands like Smeg, Panasonic, Kenwood and Russell Hobbs. From Currys and AO to Amazon and John Lewis, here are some of the hottest deals that featured in the Black Friday 2020 sale.
- Sharp R860SLM 25-Litre, 900W Flat Tray Combi Microwave – £109.99 (save £35), from Very
- Samsung MS23F301TFK/EU 23 Litre Solo Microwave – £89.99 (save £40), from Very
- John Lewis & Partners JLBICO432 Built-In Combination Microwave Oven – £589 (save £60), from John Lewis
- Kenwood K30GMS18 Compact Microwave with Grill – £99 (save £100), from Currys
- Hotpoint Ultimate Collection MWH2621MB 25 Litre Microwave – £115 (save £54), from AO
- Beko MGI25332BG Built In Microwave With Grill – £209 (save £60), from AO
Is Black Friday a good time to buy a microwave?
If you need a new microwave, waiting until Black Friday 2021 and seeing what discounts you can get is absolutely worth doing. Savings generally vary between 20-50% off, but you can sometimes get even bigger savings if you're quick enough to spot them in time. Resist the temptation to make impulse buys, and make a note of prices on the model you're after well before the big day so you can better judge the discounts on the day.
How much is a microwave?
How to clean a microwave
The easiest way to clean a microwave is by following these 7 easy steps:
- Fill a microwave-safe dish with water to about halfway.
- Cut a lemon in half.
- Place the lemon in the bowl after squeezing half of it into it.
- Place the bowl in the microwave.
- Run the microwave for 5 minutes.
- Remove the bowl from the microwave with care.
- Using a paper towel or a microfiber cloth, wipe the surface clean.
Can you put glass in the microwave?
As a general rule, glass cookware is microwave safe, whereas glass cups and mugs are usually not suitable to be used in the microwave. When it comes to glass items, make sure to always check for the "Microwave Safe" or "Not for Use in Microwaves" labels – these are usually found at the back of dishes and cookware, or at the bottom of cups, mugs and glasses.
Are microwaves dangerous?
Microwave-heated food is perfectly safe to eat. Microwaves, unlike some other higher-radiating radiofrequencies, operate at a frequency that is not hazardous. As a measure of precaution, if the door on the microwave oven does not close tightly or is twisted, deformed, or otherwise damaged, do not use it. Also, try not to stand directly in front of the microwave for lengthy periods of time to avoid any injuries in case of malfunction.
Questions about Black Friday? We've got a comprehensive guide to everything you need to know about this year's Black Friday sale.
Source: Read Full Article