The 67th Eurovision Song Contest takes place on May 18.
And to mark the cheesy event, SpareRoom has created a jaw-dropping pizza.
The takeaway staple is unlike any others on the market due to its 41 toppings.
Here’s everything you need to know about the limited edition treat.
SpareRoom’s Eurovision pizza is topped with 41 different varieties of cheese.
Each ingredient pays homage to the nations competing at the event.
While Camembert signifies France, Halloumi is the pick for Cyprus.
Meanwhile, Wensleydale has been selected to represent the UK.
Cheese addicts can get a slice of the unusual product if they’re in London on the day of Eurovision.
The free pizza is being served in Flat Iron Square, London Bridge, between 1:30pm and 5pm and 6pm and 10pm on May 18.
Eurovision Pizza ingredients:
- Albania – Kaçkavall style cheese
- Armenia – Chechil Cheese Braid
- Australia – Extra Mature Cheddar
- Austria – Austrian Smoked Cheese
- Azerbaijan – Kajmak Travnik
- Belarus – Quark
- Belgium – Pie d’Angloys
- Croatia – Paski sir
- Cyprus – Halloumi
- Czech Republic – Korbaciky unsmoked
- Denmark – Castello Danish Blue
- Estonia – Andre style cheese
- Finland – Leipäjuusto style cheese
- France – Camembert
- Georgia – Jaunpils Sulguni
- Germany – Beechwood German Smoked
- Greece – Epiros Greek Feta
- Hungary – Randolder style cheese
- Iceland – Skyr yoghurt
- Ireland – Cashel Blue style cheese
- Israel – Tal Haemek style cheese
- Italy – Parmigiano Reggiano
- Latvia – Talsu Ritulis Green
- Lithuania – Luksiu Suris
- North Macedonia – Kashkavel style cheese
- Malta – Gbjena style cheese
- Moldova – Rossiyskiy
- Montenegro – Pljevaljski style cheese
- Netherlands – Gouda
- Norway – Jarlsberg
- Poland – Mlekpol Krolewski Z Kolna
- Portugal – Queijo Azeitao Quinta Do Anjo Dop Simões
- Romania – Branza Burduf
- Russia – Salt Smoked ‘braid’ Kosichka style cheese
- Serbia – Bryndza
- San Marino – Auricchio Mild Provolone
- Slovenia – Trnic style cheese
- Spain – Manchego
- Sweden – Åseda Gräddost
- Switzerland – Emmental
- United Kingdom – Wensleydale
Source: Read Full Article