Hotel Chocolat is the latest brand to show off its offering for Easter 2021 and the extensive range is one of the tastiest-looking yet.
The Easter collection boasts over 60 products, including the fan-favourite Splat Eggs and Chocolate Egg Sandwiches, which are available in five delicious flavours.
Serious chocolate fans will love the imposing Ostrich Egg that tips the scales at over 1kg and the Extra-Thick Egg filled with little mini sweet treats.
There are also plenty of sharing options, ranging from boxed truffles to chocolate bunny sets if you, or your family, want to try a little bit of everything.
And the best news? Prices start from £2.
Despite Hotel Chocolat stores in the UK remaining closed for the next couple of months, the full Easter range is available now to shop online from hotelchocolat.com.
Online shoppers can also save £10 on Hotel Chocolat Easter goodies when spending £10 or more with money-saving website TopCashback's deal for new members.
All you need to do is sign up for a free TopCashback account, select the Hotel Chocolat deal and spend the minimum amount. The deal ends on 4 April.
Hotel Chocolat Easter 2021 range
We've outlined some of favourites below, but you can find the full range here.
Hotel Chocolat Small Treats – from £2
If you're looking for little treats to share or to enjoy yourself, there's a range of small products at lower price points – that are great for getting you in the mood in the lead up to the season.
- Egg on Toast Lick – £2
- Tiddly Pot Milk – £2
- Happy Easter Pillow Pack – £2.50
- Strawberries & Cream Selector – £3.95
- Vanilla Egg Selector – £3.95
- Salted Caramel Ribbon Bag – £6
- Elizapeck Speckled Eggs – £6
Hotel Chocolat Splat Eggs – £10
Perfect for the whole family, these simple chocolate eggs have a fun design that's delicious too. It's ribbon-tied and wrapped up in a biodegradable cellulose bag.
- Milk Soft-Boiled Egg – £10
- White Soft-Boiled Egg – £10
- Dark Soft-Boiled Egg – £10
- Free From Milk Soft-Boiled Egg – £10
- Free From Dark Soft-Boiled Egg – £10
Hotel Chocolat Egg Sandwich – £10
The Egg Sandwich has always been a great, quirky, conceptual product which makes a wonderful alternative to a traditional Easter egg.
A piece of granary bread is fed through a 3D scanner to create the slices for your Egg Sandwich, which is why it looks and feels so much like the real thing. It's also available in five delicious flavours.
- Caramayo Egg Sandwich – £10
- Lamb & Mint Egg Sandwich – £10
- Cookie Dough & Ice Cream Egg Sandwich – £10
- Chocolate Spread Egg Sandwich – £10
- Toast and Marmalade Egg Sandwich – £10
Hotel Chocolat Hard Boiled Eggs – £15
Prefer your eggs hard boiled?
Inspired by a trip to the Tate Modern, the Facet Egg takes an unexpected angle on the classic Easter egg, cast with a jewelled facet design that looks like a spectacular ‘chocolate diamond’ emerging from a smooth chocolate eggshell.
The egg is presented in a recyclable acetate box.
- Mint Dark Chocolate Hard-Boiled Egg – £15
- Supermilk Chocolate Hard-Boiled Egg – £15
- Salted Caramel Hard-Boiled Egg – £15
- Brownie Hard-Boiled Egg – £15
- Ginger Dark Chocolate Hard-Boiled Egg – £15
- 100% Dark Chocolate Hard-Boiled Egg – £15
Hotel Chocolat Extra Thick Eggs – from £29
These lavishly thick shells are the epitome of indulgence.
The Easter eggs are resented in a beautiful keepsake tin and feature chocolate surprises in the centre. It's inspired by the shape of a cacao pod.
- Rocky Road to Caramel Extra-Thick Egg – £29
- White Chocolate Extra-Thick Egg – £29
- Dark Extra-Thick Egg – £29
You Crack Me Up Extra-Thick Egg – £29
- Milk Chocolate Extra-Thick Egg – £29
Your Eggsellency Extra-Thick Egg – £29
- Patisserie Extra-Thick Egg – £29
- Champagne Extra-Thick Egg – £29
- Rare & Vintage Extra-Thick Egg – £31
Hotel Chocolat Ostrich Eggs – £80
Just like the real thing, Ostriches lay one of the biggest eggs there are, so it was only right for Hotel Chocolat to load up this beast with over 1kg of chocolate. The ideal gift for the chocolate lover at home.
- Ostrich Egg Classic – £80
- Ostrich Egg Dark – £80
Hotel Chocolat Hampers – from £30
The Easter Bunny thought of the whole family when the Hotel Chocolat hampers were being made.
There's everything you'll need to celebrate the big day in a box.
Happy Bunnies Collection – £30
Happy Easter Hamper – £40
Easter Family Favourites Collection – £50
The Utterly Cracking Hamper – £60
Abundantly Easter Collection – £70
The Ultimate Easter Hamper – £100
Interested in Easter offerings that are inclusive for all dietary needs? Aldi have launched its free-from Easter egg range which is also suitable for vegans.
Tesco has also announced it's largest dairy-free collections of Easter eggs for 2021 and there's vegan-friendly hot cross buns on the menu too.
Source: Read Full Article