TESCO is doing a £12 Valentine's Day meal deal for two – but there's a catch.
The UK's biggest grocer will start selling the deal from February 9 in stores and online.
It includes one main, one side, one dessert and one drink.
But you can only get the deal for £12 if you have a Clubcard.
If you don't have the loyalty card, you'll have to buy the items individually and it could cost as much as £21.60.
Customers can choose from a range of meat, fish and vegetarian dishes including heart-shaped croquettes with black pepper and parsley and truffle mac and cheese.
Read more in Shopping
Shoppers rush to buy ‘amazing’ £95 air fryer from Costco
Major supermarket is selling engagement rings for just £1 for Valentine’s Day
We've got the full menu below that shoppers can pick from.
Tesco's Finest Valdobbiadene Prosecco is on the meal deal for the first time too – and it usually costs £10.
All sides in the meal deal are usually priced at £2.60, all mains are £6 and all desserts £3.
The maximum saving a customer can make is £9.60 – this is based on any side, main and pudding plus the prosecco.
Most read in Money
UK's 50 best gastropubs for 2023 are revealed – does your boozer make list?
List of Wetherspoons pubs up for sale in the UK – is yours at risk of closing?
Dad saves £750 by turning off energy 'guzzling' appliances – see the worst ones
Full list of over 250 postcodes getting £75 cold weather payments
The minimum saving you can make is £2.59 – this is based on any side, main and pudding plus either a Coca-Cola Zero six pack or Coca-Cola Diet Coke six pack usually priced at £2.99.
Here's a full list of sides on offer and their price outside of the deal:
- Tesco Finest Truffle Mac & Cheese 350G – £2.60
- Tesco Finest Heart Shaped Potato Croquettes with Black Pepper and Parsley – £2.60
- Tesco Finest Green Vegetable Selection 250G – £2.60
- Tesco Finest Creamed Spinach 250G – £2.60
- Tesco Finest Chunky Chips 449G – £2.60
- Tesco Finest Potato Dauphinoise 400G – £2.60
Here's a full list of mains on offer and their price outside of the deal:
- Tesco Finest Ranch Steaks Plus Garlic & Herb & Peppercorn Butter 306G – £6
- Tesco Finest Smoked Salmon Gratin 400G – £6
- Tesco Finest Chicken in Cabernet Sauvignon 400G – £6
- Tesco Finest Tomato, Mascarpone and Basil Risotto 700G – £6
- Tesco Finest Chicken Legs Mushroom White Wine & Tarragon 615G – £6
- Tesco Finest British Beef Burger Kit 431G – £6
- Tesco Finest Beef Bourguignon Pies 500G – £6
- Tesco Finest Lasagne 700G – £6
- Finest Duck Breast Portions with a Raspberry Hoisin Sauce 320G – £6
- Tesco Finest Vegetable Moussaka 800G – £6
Here's a full list of puddings on offer and their price outside of the deal:
- Tesco Finest 2 Millionaires Tarts 150G – £3
- Finest Belgian White Chocolate and Raspberry Pots 160G – £3
- Tesco Finest 2 Caramel Melt in Middle Puddings – £3
- Tesco Finest 2 Lemon Meringue Cheesecake Slices 180G – £3
- Tesco Finest 6 Raspberry Royale Profiteroles – £3
- Tesco Finest Chocolate Brownie Heart – £3
Here's a full list of drinks on offer and their price outside of the deal:
- Tesco Finest Prosecco Valdobbiadene Docg 75Cl – £10
- Peroni Nastro Azzurro Lager Beer 4X250ml – £5.50
- Bottle Green 2 X 750Ml – £4.95
- Tesco Finest South African Malbec – £7.50
- Tesco Finest South African Sauvignon Blanc – £7.50
- Tesco Finest South African Cinsault Rose – £7.50
- Tesco Finest Pink Lady 2 Pack Apple Juice & Still Lemonade 750Ml – £5.25
- Coca-Cola Zero 6X250ml – £2.99
- Diet Coke Pack 6X250ml – £2.99
- Nozeco Rose 750Ml – £3.25
It comes after Asda released its own Valentine's Day meal – complete with a bottle of wine and a steak for £15.
Read More on The Sun
Millions of iPhones became ‘dangerous’ this week – but you can fix it easily
Woman who tried henna freckles ended up the spit of Princess Fiona in Shrek
Sainsbury's has launched its own £15 deal too, including wine and pork belly.
And Co-op’s £12 Valentine’s Day meal deal includes steak and strawberry cheesecake – but you’ll have to pay extra for booze.
Do you have a money problem that needs sorting? Get in touch by emailing [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article