DILLIAN WHYTE returns to the boxing ring next weekend in a clash with undefeated American Jermaine Franklin.
Whyte has been out of action since his destructive knockout loss to Tyson Fury earlier this year at Wembley Stadium.
The Body Snatcher was stopped in the sixth round of his clash with the Gypsy King, who retained his WBC heavyweight title.
But now Whyte, who is still looking for world honours, is back in a competitive bout against 21-0 Franklin.
Franklin has wins over Jerry Forrest, Pavel Sour and Rydell Booker on his CV.
But his duel with Whyte will be his biggest step-up yet, and you can certainly expect some heavy duty action on the night.
When is Whyte vs Franklin?
- Whyte's big clash with Franklin will take place on Saturday, November 26.
- The event will be held at Wembley Arena in London.
- Ring-walks for the main event are expected to get underway from around 10pm UK time.
- The undercard action will get going from 7pm.
What channel is it and can it be live streamed?
- Whyte vs Franklin will be shown live on DAZN in the UK.
- You can live stream the action from the DAZN app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Whyte vs Franklin full card
The full card has yet to be announced, but there are four crackers on the bill already.
Fabio Wardley returns to action in a British heavyweight title fight against Nathan Gorman.
Craig Richards and Sandy Ryan are also on the card.
- Dillian Whyte vs Jermaine Franklin
- Fabio Wardley vs Nathan Gorman
- Craig Richards vs Ricards Bolotniks
- Sandy Ryan vs Magali Rodriguez
Most read in Boxing
Froch calls it 'disgusting' that 'clown' Jake Paul is considered a boxer
Watch shock moment KSI is punched in FACE by Dillon Danis after face-to-face
Woodley LEAKS KSI contract and accuses YouTuber of trying to weight-drain him
Tommy Fury says girlfriend Molly-Mae is '20 months pregnant' while slamming KSI
What has been said?
"I can't wait to get into the ring and show the world that when push comes to shove I can get right back up in Wembley and remind everyone why I was WBC number one for over four years," Whyte said.
"As an undefeated Heavyweight, Franklin is a dangerous guy but I'm going to teach him quite a few lessons at the OVO on November 26. Most importantly, I'm going to teach him how to lose."
“I’m super hyped to fight in the UK,” said Franklin. “They love boxing and I plan on making a statement when I beat Dillian.
"I want them to be loud and love my boxing style and have them embrace me as the people’s champ. The world will see the real Jermaine Franklin Jr."
Source: Read Full Article