- ESPN contributor on TV, radio, podcasts, blogs, Magazine
- Charter member of FSWA Hall of Fame
- Author of “The Best Philadelphia Sports Arguments”
Welcome to Week 14 and the latest fantasy football flex rankings! It is playoff time, so those following this weekly column ranking the best of the running backs, wide receivers and tight ends into one tidy list should know what they are doing by now. This is PPR, and things will change during the rest of the week, so keep up with the news. It’s worth it for a fantasy championship! Good luck!
1. Derrick Henry, RB, Titans: Last week’s No. 1 option delivered his worst statistical outing of the season, but that is no reason to shy away from him this week. It’s Jaguars week!
2. Davante Adams, WR, Packers:
Source: Read Full Article