JAKE PAUL is back in the ring this weekend as he faces off with former UFC champ Tyron Woodley.
Paul has been up to his usual pre-fight antics, managing to rattle anyone and everyone at the news conference earlier this week.
And he's likely to get a whole lot more animated as the weigh-in approaches this weekend.
Woodley is an experienced head at fight week events, however, and will have seen it all before, even if Paul does have something planned for him.
When is the Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley weigh-in?
- The Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley weigh-in will take place on Saturday, August 28, a day before their fight on Sunday.
- The pair will meet face-to-face for the final time on fight week in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Expect the first fighters to hit the scale from around 10pm UK time.
- Paul and Woodley will likely step onto the scales closer to 11pm UK time.
How can I watch the Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley weigh-in?
- You can watch Jake Paul and Tyron Woodley make their weights live on BT Sport's YouTube channel, for FREE.
- The weigh-in will be available for live streaming from the YouTube app, so long as you have it downloaded onto your mobile or tablet device.
- Coverage of the weigh-in will begin from 10pm UK time.
Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley FULL CARD
- Jake Paul vs Tyron Woodley
- Amanda Serrano vs Yamileth Mercado
- Montana Love vs Ivan Baranchyk
- Charles Conwell vs Juan Carlos Rubio
- Daniel Dubois vs Juiseppe Angelo Cusumano
- Tommy Fury vs Anthony Taylor
Source: Read Full Article