KATIE TAYLOR defends her undisputed lightweight titles against Amanda Serrano this weekend at Madison Square Garden.
In what's being dubbed as the biggest women's fight of all time, Taylor will put all four of her belts on the line against seven-weight champ Serrano.
The Puerto Rican is backed by social media star and boxer Jake Paul, who worked with Eddie Hearn to get the fight over the line.
Both Taylor and Serrano have been gunning for this fight for two years, with it originally slated to take place in March 2020.
But a couple of years on, and the pair have managed to nearly sell out Madison Square Garden, with only a few hundred tickets remaining.
When is Taylor vs Serrano?
- Taylor's massive clash with Serrano will take place on Saturday, April 30.
- The fight will be held at Madison Square Garden in New York City, NY.
- There will be close to 18,000 fans in attendance at the fight to watch the massive event.
- Expect the main event to get underway at 9.45pm ET (2.45am UK time).
What channel is it and can it be live streamed
- Taylor vs Serrano will be shown live in the US and in the UK on DAZN.
- You can subscribe to DAZN in the US for $19.99-a-month or $99 for an entire year.
- And in the UK, a subscription will set you back £7.99-a-month.
- You can live stream the action from the DAZN app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Taylor vs Serrano FULL CARD
- Katie Taylor vs Amanda Serrano – for WBA, WBC, IBF, WBO, and The Ring lightweight titles
- Franchon Crews Dezurn vs Elin Cederroos – for WBC, WBA, IBF and WBO super-middleweight titles
- Jessie Vargas vs Liam Smith
- Reshat Mati vs Joe Eli Hernandez
- Skye Nicholson vs Shanecqua Paisley Davis
- Galal Yafai vs Miguel Cartagena
- Austin Williams vs Chordale Booker
Most read in Sport
'I'm not dead'
Mino Raiola tweets from hospital bed to deny widespread claims he died
'I'm not dead'
Palace 'consider transfer to bring back Man Utd star Wan-Bissaka on loan'
Gary Lineker adopts dog from California & football fans will love its name
AJ posts cryptic Instagram pic as heavyweight star closes in on Usyk rematch
What has been said?
Taylor has said: "These are the kinds of nights you absolutely dream of.
“These big, huge, mega fights are the kind of fights I’ve always wanted to be involved in ever since I was a kid.
“I’m so excited about it. These are the kinds of fights I feel I was born for.
“It will be the toughest fight of my career, of both our careers, I think. I genuinely believe this is the biggest fight in boxing right now. It’s a real 50-50 fight and it will involve a lot of heart and a lot of courage and we will definitely be in the trenches.
“I am trying to make the most of my time in the sport."
Source: Read Full Article