LEICESTER and Southampton meet at Wembley this weekend for the chance to play in the FA Cup final.
The Foxes haven't reached the final of this competition since 1969, but will be confident of seeing off a Saints side with just four wins since January 1.
Southampton have won the FA Cup once – way back in 1976 – and were beaten finalists 18 years ago under Gordon Strachan.
When is Leicester vs Southampton?
- This FA Cup semi final is all set for Sunday, April 18.
- Kick-off is at 6.30pm BST.
- When the sides last met in January, Leicester ran out comfortable 2-0 winners after goals from James Maddison and Harvey Barnes.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
Ycou can catch all of the action live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate.
If you're a BT Sport customer or have BT Broadband, stream by downloading the official app on your mobile, smart TV, laptop or games console.
Can I watch for free?
- EE customers can get BT Sport INCLUDED to their plan at no extra cost if they are on a plan with Smart Benefits – simply log in to EE and choose BT Sport app.
- And then get it on the big screen by texting SPORT to 150 to get a FREE three-month trial of large screen so you can cast all the action on your TV.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription unless cancelled.
What is the team news?
James Maddison, Hamza Choudhary and Ayoze Perez are all set to return after being left out for breaching Covid-19 protocols last week.
Harvey Barnes and James Justin remain sidelined while Jamie Vardy has scored in all three of his Wembley appearances for Leicester.
Michael Obafemi, Oriol Romeu and William Smallbone are all ruled out for the Saints.
Takuki Minamino is ineligible to play after appearing for Liverpool earlier in the competition.
- Leicester to win – 17/20
- Draw after 90 mins – 5/2
- Southampton victory – 16/5
- Foxes to qualify – 2/5
- Saints to reach final – 15/8
*All odds from Paddy Power and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article