CHELSEA face the tough test of a trip to Newcastle in Premier League action as they chase a place in the top four.
After suffering back-to-back defeats against Brighton and Arsenal in the league, Graham Potter will be hoping to stop the rut for his side.
However, Newcastle United are on a good run of form and find themselves in the Champions League places under Eddie Howe.
The clash should prove to be an exciting one, and we have all the information ahead of the game.
Read More Football
Alan Shearer reveals his England World Cup squad and includes Newcastle trio
Chelsea in Leao boost as AC Milan star ‘demands club-record wages to stay’
When is Newcastle vs Chelsea?
- Newcastle vs Chelsea takes place on Saturday, November 12.
- The clash will kick off from 5:30pm at St James' Park, Newcastle.
- St James' Park can hold up to 52,405 spectators and the match is expected to be a sell-out.
Where to watch Newcastle vs Chelsea?
- The game will be shown live on Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Football.
- Sky customers can live stream the match on the Sky Go app, which is available for download on your mobile or tablet device.
- The coverage is set to get underway from 4:30pm UK time.
What is the latest team news?
Last time out in Premier League action, Newcastle's quartet of Kieran Trippier, Callum Wilson, Miguel Almiron and Joe Willock suffered a mixture of illness and injuries and could be doubts.
Most read in Football
Blatter admits Qatar World Cup is a 'MISTAKE' & says who should be hosts
Ex Premier League star held for 'drink driving' after 'ploughing car into shop'
Prince William makes awkward comment to Harry Kane ahead of World Cup
Newcastle and Aston Villa eye shock £17m January transfer for Madrid flop Hazard
Reece James, Ben Chilwell, N'Golo Kante, Wesley Fofana and Kepa Arrizabalaga are among the absentees for Chelsea, who face a long list of injuries going into the World Cup break.
Youngsters Omari Hutchinson and Lewis Hall could be involved, having made the matchday squad in recent weeks for Potter's side.
- Newcastle to win – 13/10
- Draw – 23/10
- Chelsea to win – 2/1
Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of writing.
Source: Read Full Article