Tyson Fury gets oiled up by female fan while taking training break in Miami with brother Tommy

TYSON Fury was lapping up the female attention in Miami as he took a break from training with his younger brother Tommy.

The WBC heavyweight champion happily let female fans slather him all over with suntan oil as they got hands-on with the Gypsy King.




Tyson's pregnant wife Paris has stayed home while their eldest son, Prince John James, has joined him on the trip – meaning Paris only has to look after four of the couple's five children.

After seeing our pictures, Tyson took to Instagram to criticise the story and insist: “I took a thousand pics yesterday at Fountain blue but they only show the girls, haha."

He also said his relationship with wife Paris was a solid as ever and posted a picture of him posing happily with his family.

Tommy – who left his Love Island girlfriend Molly-Mae behind in Manchester – managed to avoid the heavyweight's delighted fans and took to his sun lounger instead.

The reality TV star flew out to the States to join Tyson at his training camp in Las Vegas as his heavyweight big brother prepares for his fight against Anthony Joshua.

The pair are now continuing their training in Miami after they flew to Texas to watch pal Billy Joe Saunders fight Canelo Alvarez earlier this week.

FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE




It ended in heartbreak for Saunders, who was pulled out after round eight with a suspected broken eye socket.

There was no shame in the defeat and Tyson hailed his friend for trying to shock the world.





He posted on social media: "We thank god for everything and everyone around us, after a great week in Texas with @bjsaunders_ we now keep on moving forward in this journey through life, “In God we trust”.

"People love to hate on others willing to chase there (sic) dreams, @bjsaunders_ tried to be great last night!

"It wasn’t his night but at least he had the bottle to follow his dreams & heart, he will always be my bro we go back to 15/16, what a night to remember in #30years dallas."







The blockbuster heavyweight clash between Anthony Joshua and Fury will take place in Saudi Arabia on August 7 or 14, promoter Eddie Hearn has confirmed.

The British superstars will clash for all four heavyweight belts in the Middle East in a fight the world has been craving.

He also stated that both men were happy to trust the Saudis because they already "delivered on every one of their promises" for Joshua's fight against Andy Ruiz in 2019.

No official announcement has yet been made but Hearn revealed last week that the deal was done.

He said: "That fight [Joshua vs Fury] is done and you'll get an announcement very soon."

The August clash will be the first in a two-fight deal, with the second bout expected to take place at the end of 2021.


It has also been reported that the fight could generate as much as £500million, with Joshua and Fury agreeing a 50/50 split.

Fury is unbeaten in 31 professional fights, with his only blemish coming in a controversial draw against Deontay Wilder in 2018, a clash many felt he won.

Meanwhile, Joshua has a record of 24-1, with his only defeat coming in shock fashion at the hands of Ruiz in 2019.

    Source: Read Full Article