MAN UTD begin the post-Ole Gunnar Solskjaer era with a tough Champions League clash away at Villarreal.
Solskjaer was sacked by the club at the weekend following their 4-1 loss to Watford in the Premier League.
JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)
Michael Carrick was confirmed as temporary boss while United look for an interim manager to lead the side for the remainder of the season.
And Carrick's first job is to ensure the Red Devils take a giant leap toward qualification to the last-16 of Europe's elite competition.
The last time the two sides played, Cristiano Ronaldo scored a 90th-minute winner at Old Trafford.
But it was back in May when the Spanish team, led by Unai Emery, defeated United on penalties in the Europa League final.
What time does Villarreal vs Man Utd kick-off?
- Man Utd's massive clash with Villarreal will take place on Tuesday, November 23.
- Kick-off is at 5.45pm GMT.
- The game will be held at the Estadio de la Ceramica, where Villarreal play their home games.
- There will be a full capacity crowd in attendance at the game.
What TV channel is it and can I live stream?
- Man Utd vs Villarreal will be shown live on BT Sport 1 and BT Sport Ultimate.
- You can live stream the action from the BT Sport app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE Customers with swappable benefits can add BT Sport to their plan at no extra cost.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription.
- Or you can cancel the trial at any time during the three months by texting STOP SPORT to 150.
Paul Pogba and Raphael Varane are still out of action for Man Utd, while Diogo Dalot could play in place of sidelined Luke Shaw.
Edinson Cavani is still on the injury table with tendon issues but Donny van de Beek could start the game after his goal against Watford last weekend.
Gerard Moreno is out of the clash for the home side because of a hamstring injury.
Arnaut Danjuma, who caused United a whole load of problems in the first game, is in a race against time to play in the sequel.
- Villarreal – 15/8
- Draw – 12/5
- Man Utd – 29/20
*Odds courtesy of Betfair and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article