Bravo has CANCELED BravoCon 2021 to protect its stars and fans' "health and safety" during the coronavirus pandemic.
The network's second installment of the fan convention was set to take place in October in New York City.
Bravo said in a statement: "Out of an abundance of caution, we are postponing BravoCon 2021 until next year.
"We are just as disappointed as our loyal fans to have to cancel this year’s event, but health and safety are our top priorities.
"We look forward to celebrating BravoCon 2022 together."
BravoCon had been set for October 15 through 17 in New York City.
Back in May, Bravo announced BravoCon was returning this year following its 2020 absence due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Ellen Stone, EVP, Consumer Engagement & Brand Strategy, NBCUniversal Cable, said in a statement: "Close to 10 thousand fans experienced our first ever BravoCon and I’m so excited to bring the Bravosphere to life again.
“The passion of our attendees combined with the enthusiasm from our talent set the standards super high for our second Con which we plan to be even more memorable.”
Watch What Happens Live host Andy Cohen confirmed he would be hosting the event.
"I'll see you at BravoCon!" he confirmed in the teaser video.
BravoCon launched in 2019 with a three-day weekend event attended by nearly 10,000 fans.
More than 90 stars from the network's series including The Real Housewives, Below Deck and Million Dollar Listing as well as Southern Charm, Top Chef, Summer House, Vanderpump Rules and Married to Medicine took part.
At the 2019 convention Bravo boss, Andy Cohen, also announced the next Real Housewives franchise would be Salt Lake City.
Source: Read Full Article