Tearful Adele promises fans she'll ‘100% be back’ amid concerns for cancelled Las Vegas shows

ADELE has promised her fans she will “100% be back” amid concerns her Las Vegas residency might not go ahead.

The superstar, 33, left fans, some of whom had paid up to £9,000 for tickets, devastated when she announced this week that her shows had been called off.


She broke down in tears as she chatted to fans via FaceTime who had arrived at Caesars Palace for opening night – despite her calling it off.

Speaking to the Sunday Mirror, who were at the venue, she insisted: “I just want to apologise and thank all those who have shown me their love and support.

" I am so blessed to have the best fans in the world. I promise I will be 100 per cent back.”

Production assistants had picked out fans for her to chat to at the venue as they swarmed her pop-up shop, splashing their cash on expensive clothes.

Most read in Music

KEANE TO KNOW

Get to grip with Tom Chaplin and his Twelve Tales Of Christmas album

stage fright

Did Adele quit Vegas shows over her crippling fear of performing live?

ROCK STAR REMEMBERED

A look at the life and death of rock legend Meat Loaf

ROCK STAR DEATH

What we know about if Meat Loaf was vaccinated against Covid

Adele continued: “There is nothing I’d want more than to perform, but I need the show to be the very best – it’s what fans deserve. Seeing you there is giving me terrible FOMO. I so wish I was with you.”

Asked when she would be back, a member of staff at Caesars palace told the publication: “We have been told it may be July at the earliest, but nothing is confirmed.”

A message scrawled on a mirror on the Adele store in Caesars Palace yesterday read: "Hi guys, I'm so upset to not be with you tonight, but I know some of you are here already, so please hang out and look at the outfits, take pics of anything you want of yourselves and with each other.

"There's people in the room I worked with on the store and the merch. There's members of my management here too to show you around.

"And any of you in here who were due to come to the show this weekend can have a gift on me! I'm so sorry again, Love Adele x”

Last night, The Sun On Sunday revealed the dramatic cancellation of her concerts came after a series of explosive rows about the staging derailed the production.

 Sources say the production had long been in jeopardy thanks to behind-thescenes clashes, including with acclaimed set designer Esmeralda Devlin.

Brit Esmeralda, known as Es, previously worked with Adele on her world tour in 2016.

But it is understood she and the Hello singer argued in the run-up to the opening night of her latest concerts.

One source told us: "In spite of the set costing millions to put together, Adele was unhappy with the result, and she made her feelings very clear to Es.

'Too much indecision' "She was already nervous and the falling-out sent her spiralling into a panic because she was desperate that everything should be perfect."


    Source: Read Full Article