Brits warned over ecstasy after teen dies from ‘rat poison-laced pill’ in Spain

British tourists have been warned about taking ecstasy at a popular Spanish resort after the death of a 19-year-old girl.

Milagros Alanis Moyano died just days after she allegedly took a pill laced with rat poison.

Her heartbroken family issued a warning after she fell ill at a music festival in Palma last Sunday.

The Argentinian teen, who emigrated to Majorca seven months ago with her twin sister Lourdes, died in a Barcelona hospital on Wednesday.

Her heartbroken dad Paulo posted a picture of a yellow tablet with a skull face on it on social media, warning others not to take the drug.

Following her death he wrote on Facebook : “I would love to know who sold my little girl this poison so I could put a bullet in his head.

“She sent us a video of her dancing on Instagram before she was rushed to hospital and that is the last footage I have of her alive.

“She left for the concert looking beautiful, she showed us pictures on WhatsApp and we told her to enjoy herself but to stay safe.

“Sons of b****** took her from me and killed her.

"It’s really hard to say this but when I was with her I had to look at one of one her tattoos to recognise her because she didn’t look like the same girl.

"My beautiful Alanis, just 19.”

In a new post today, he wrote: “Those who took my daughter’s life will never sleep again.

“It will be their destiny that I discover they died like rats. I will see them fall. Bye my love. I love you.”

Milagros, originally from the Atlantic coast city of Mar de Plata, was rushed to hospital after attending a music event in Son Fusteret where Italian DJ Marco Carola performed.

A member of an Ibiza-run expat residents group, echoing Paulo’s warnings about the rogue ecstasy, added: “Some pills are doing the rounds in Palma that have rat’s poison in them.

“A girl aged 19 has died from taking one after agonising for two days. It was a small, yellow pill with a skull on the front.

“People need to be aware they cannot consume any old s***.

“Enjoy yourself safely. Rest in peace little one. And strength and love for your parents.

"A friend who was at the concert sent me a picture of the pill as she was present when it happened. Luckily she didn’t take one.”

Keen hockey player Milagros had been working as a lifeguard at a swimming pool in the holiday resort of s’Arenal.

Her brother Lautaro told Majorcan daily Ultima Hora: “It was madness what she did and she wasn’t an habitual drug user.

"What happened was that she had begun to make friends who were taking her down the wrong path.


Source: Read Full Article