Special forces hunt for two teens 'who pulled gun on teacher' sparking school barricade horror before fleeing in Hamburg | The Sun

SPECIAL forces in Germany have launched a hunt for two teenagers after they allegedly threatened a teacher with a gun.

The two gun-wielding teens are said to have fled the scene in the Blankenese district in Hamburg after sending panicked students barricading themselves in classrooms.

Hamburg police said on X:"There are currently indications of a threat situation at the Blankenese High School.

"Police forces are already there and carrying out the first measures.

Emergency services rushed to the scene in the German port city following reports that two teenagers, presumably students, had threatened a teacher in a classroom, with one pulling out a pistol.

The headmaster immediately alerted the police and shortly afterwards an announcement called on students and staff to stay in the classrooms and barricade themselves.

read more on world news


Israel hints war in final phase with ‘Hamas chief TRAPPED’ as 15k flee a DAY


Putin’s drone academy where they taught 10,000 kamikaze pilots BLOWN UP

Pictures show how students used books and a table to block a door to protect themselves from a potential attack.

Officers have now entered the building and students are being led out.

Parents have been asked to head to a nearby barracks where the students have been brought.

The area surrounding the school has been blocked off.

Most read in The Sun


James Martin reveals he’s stepping back from TV work as he gives cancer update


Moment man attacks daughter’s dad-in-law before murdering him in gift row


Girls Aloud to make comeback – and have secretly reunited to film music video


Brit couple died after Egyptian hotel room next to their’s was fumigated

A terrified mum told Bild she found out what happened after texting her son who was at school at the time.

She said: “I was at home, heard the helicopter and was very worried. Then I sent my son a WhatsApp. He is in the 9th grade and is 14 years old.

"He wrote to me that they weren't allowed to go out and had to stay in class. But everyone is fine. They watch the news on their cell phones.”

It comes just days after a man stormed Hamburg Airport with a four-year-old girl, in a suspected hostage situation that ended after 18 hours.

The 35-year-old ploughed through the barrier, fired a weapon twice, then threw two burning "Molotov cocktail" bottles out of his car.

Source: Read Full Article